Re: [Yaffs] space dissapearing on yaffs2 partition

Author: Leonardo Rodrigues
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] space dissapearing on yaffs2 partition

     Hi Charles,

     Just to get you updated, i made lots of testings with older OpenWRT
revisions and it appears that yaffs code may not be the guilty on the
problem we're facing.

     Basically, i could reproduce the problem on one revision and could
NOT reproduce on another, both revisions sharing the exact same yaffs
code. So, maybe, yaffs is not guilty alone or maybe not guilty at all.

     If you wanna see my post to the OpenWRT ticket, just check it here:

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/16651#comment:6

     On comment #5, which may also interest you, i posted that i
modified the yaffs source code to 'force' yaffs2 and inbang-tags to my
rootfs partition and it successfully make the problem dissapear. Thus,
because of comment #6, i really dont know if yaffs could be blamed for
the problem itself.

--

    Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues