Re: [Yaffs] space dissapearing on yaffs2 partition

Author: Leonardo Rodrigues
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] space dissapearing on yaffs2 partition

     Hi Charles,

     After weeks trying to figure it out, i'm really giving up on trying
to boot OpenWRT with inband-tags parameter. I really cannot figure how
to do it.

     Do the other informations i provided you, the /proc contents during
writing, before and after reboots, pointed something that could be
linked to the dissapearing space problem i'm facing ?

     Thanks !

--

    Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues