Re: [Yaffs] umount YAFFS2 block: the used NAND space was inc…

+ (text/html)
Author: albhuang
To: Ketil Froyn
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] umount YAFFS2 block: the used NAND space was increased
Hi Ketil,
A global variable, yaffs_auto_checkpoint, control the checkpoint action, just like:
 If 0 only checkpoint on unmount.
 If 1 checkpoint on sync.
 If 2 checkpoint on write_super and sync.
 Default is 1.

I'd like to know what would happen if it was set to zero(yaffs_auto_checkpoint = 0), only a little slow during booting because it would check the whole NAND, was it?

Thanks!

albhuang