Re: [Yaffs] How can I mount yaffs2 on ubuntu 12.04

+ (text/html)
Author: S. K.
To: Charles Manning, yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] How can I mount yaffs2 on ubuntu 12.04

Thanks again.

It sounds has been mounted correctly, but about the second way to check, where I have to create my files to see this changes. Is there any special path for this? (I create a folder contains some files on desktop but, it did not change.)

After that is there anyway for changing and improving the code? for example how I can change something in the source code of yaffs2?

I have to mount it again after change again? or I can change it without mounting after that?