Re: [Yaffs] Fwd: yaffs technical support

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Wookey
To: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Fwd: yaffs technical support
+++ roy basavaraju [2009-01-29 14:54 +0900]:
>    Hi Charles/all,

>        Is it possible to build Mkyaffs utils on  visual studio 2005. i mean
>    how difficult it is, if we take mkyaffs linux code and build on VS2005?

>      Is there any other way around/options available?  my requirement is to
>    build mkyaffs2image utility on VS2005.

Are you trying to build an app to run on a unix/linux target using
Windows tools, or do you need the target to run on Windows?

If the latter than you could also do this using mingw, which is a tool
to let you compile Windows targets using gcc (run on a linux machine
rather than a windows one). That's probably easier than getting it to
build on VS2005, although as mkyaffsimage is a simple stand-alone C
program building it with VS2005 shouldn't be particularly hard.

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/