Re: [Yaffs] Question on usage of yaffs with nand flash contr…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Cal Page
To: Henri Cloetens
CC: yaffs
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Question on usage of yaffs with nand flash controllers with ECC in hardware
My config uses 2k blocks with a flash controller. Yaffs uses 28 bytes in
the oob area per 2k. I had to modify mtd/nand a bit to get the oob
writes to 'step over' locations that the nand controller used.

One other tip, dump the yaffs from the linux distros and go with the one
from Google ANDROID. It actually works, wereas the latest yaffs cvs
stuff is garbage.

Cal Page