Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martin Egholm Nielsen
To: yaffs
Alte Treads: [Yaffs] Re: Writing a single file marks entire device as bad
Betreff: [Yaffs] NAND ECC working now on my 2.4.20 (Was: Re: Writing a single file marks entire device as bad)
Hi there,

Finally, I stumbled over the patch that made it all work at last:
http://stoneboat.aleph1.co.uk/pipermail/yaffs/2004q4/000868.html

So now I can use USE_NANDECC without having MTD whinging about it.

Further, I added some "#include <linux/config.h>" to all the c-files, as
there seemed to be a problem there...

Thanks (Charles, Nick, and Luc - and tglx for helping Aras back in 2004)
Martin Egholm