[Yaffs] [Yaffs-archive] YAFFS talk at FOSDEM 2004

Wookey wookey@aleph1.co.uk
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:42:19 +0000

I presented YAFFS in the Embedded Developers room at FOSDEM 2004
(Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting, Brussels).

I had to spend some time improving my understanding and asked Charles lots
of questions, which I think him for answering. It went well and a reasonble
number of people are now hopefully rather better informed about YAFFS.

The slides are now online here:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/talks/

If anyone else wants to use them for a presentation I can give you the
original magicpoint file, or you can use the HTML as-is.

Wookey