Re: [Yaffs] Where is "how to set up a Yaffs file system" vid…

+ (text/html)
Author: spvoyek@rockwellcollins.com
To: Laurie van Someren, yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Where is "how to set up a Yaffs file system" video
Thank you, but I believe that video is "previous" to building-yaffs-linux
video, not the "next" video. I've watched both of these and the
"preparing to build linux yaffs" does not show how to set up a Yaffs file
system. Instead, it shows how to prepare your system to build yaffs into
linux as the name suggests. Which would logically be followed by the
"building yaffs into linux" video.

At the bottom of the page (http://www.yaffs.net/building-yaffs-linux) it
says "In the next video we?ll show you how to set up a Yaffs file
system."... that is the video I am looking for.

Laurie van Someren <>
02/20/2014 09:47 AM

cc

Subject
Re: [Yaffs] Where is "how to set up a Yaffs file system" video