Re: [Yaffs] open erase blocks

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs, zavi05
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] open erase blocks
I am sorry I mislead you slightly. The checkpoint is written to different
blocks.

I did once consider the idea of separating the object headers from the file
data into different "streams" but this didn't seem to give any significant
benefits and was not really worth doing.

What benefits can you see in using different blocks for object headers and
data?