Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 mounting with simulator

+ (text/html)
Author: Dayananda A
To: S. K.
CC: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 mounting with simulator
This might seem a bit too obvious and I am not 100% sure you've already
thought about it. I'd try to use .bash.rc script to do the job for me.
This might work only if your requirement is to have the ramdisk mounted as
soon as the machine is up. If you'd want to the ramdisk be persistent like
secondary devices then there is a little more work involved. Would be
interesting to do so :-)