Re: [Yaffs] Direct Interface, files contain zero when mount…

Author: Stéphane Lesage
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Direct Interface, files contain zero when mounting without checkpoint
Le 05/06/2012 03:42, Charles Manning a écrit :

>> I found the problem: my loff_t type is 32 bits...
> Just curious... What compiler are you using?

Hi,

My embedded target is Analog Devices Blackfin processor, I'm using the
Visual DSP toolchain.

For the test on my Windows PC, I used GCC 4.4.0 under MinGW 3.15.2.
BTW, the 'oflags' from fcntl.h have different values than
CONFIG_YAFFSFS_PROVIDE_VALUES.
So I can't compile dtest.c with YAFFS values.
I can compile stephanetest.c if I remove the includes and keep only
yaffsfs.h.

On both platforms, loff_t is not defined. So I defined it to int.

--
Stephane Lesage