[Yaffs] Direct interface compilation and some detail questio…

+ (text/html)
Author: Stéphane Lesage
To: yaffs
New-Topics: [Yaffs] Some patches for Direct interface compilation
Subject: [Yaffs] Direct interface compilation and some detail questions

Hi Charles,

I have some other questions:

1. I noticed I systematically have these messages in my debug out:

Obj 257 header mismatch parent_id 1 parent_obj_id 2

This happens even with your perfectly working example. Is it normal ?

2. In order to compile for CONFIG_YAFFS_DIRECT flawlessly, all calls to
strnlen(s, m) should be renamed to yaffs_strnlen(s, m)

3. why is there another yaffs_attribs.c in the direct directory,
couldn't it be merged with the base yaffs_attribs.c ?

4. Line 151 in yaffs_checkptrw.c:

yaffs_trace(YAFFS_TRACE_CHECKPOINT,

                "find  next  checkpt  block:  search:  block  %d  state  %d  oid  %d  seq  %d  eccr  %d",

                i,  (int)  state,

                tags.obj_id,  tags.seq_number,

                tags.ecc_result);

produces invalid output for state which is not assigned yet.

--
Stephane Lesage