Re: [Yaffs] The mounted yaffs2 file system just has a lost+f…

Author: Charles Manning
To: James Kehl
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] The mounted yaffs2 file system just has a lost+founddirectory
On Tuesday 03 February 2009 13:18:15 James Kehl wrote:
> [...]

A runtime config would be nice.

Something that once occurred to me as a Good Idea would be some way of getting
the mtd to spit out a wee "config" that mkyaffs2image could read at runtime
and do the right thing.

These things would all be helpful and it would be good if someone could give
that a go. I just don't have the time right now.

-- CHarles