著者: Sriram V.
To: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 for 2.6.28
Hi,
I am trying to use YAFFS2 in 2.6.28.
I ported my existing YAFFS2 patch in 2.6.27 to 2.6.28.

I see that the members of the "structure address_space_operations" has changed.
It no longer contains the following members
int (*prepare_write)(struct file *, struct page *, unsigned, unsigned);
int (*commit_write)(struct file *, struct page *, unsigned, unsigned);

These 2 function pointers are used in yaffs2 before 2.6.28.

Do we have a seperate yaffs2 patch for 2.6.28. If so where is it located?

Also i would like to know are there any test tools to test a yaffs2 file system.
can we use the same test tools that is being used for nand devices?

Please do advice,

Regards,
sriram