Re: [Yaffs] Kenrel 2.6.28-rc8 removes prepare_write/commit_w…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
CC: Wookey
題目: Re: [Yaffs] Kenrel 2.6.28-rc8 removes prepare_write/commit_write...
Hi Wookey

I'm trying to sort through the three available patches and try to make sure
that what goes forwards considers the best of all of these.

In your patch you have:

+       if (nWritten == len)
+               SetPageUptodate(pg);

-       if (nWritten != nBytes) {
+       if (nWritten != copied) {

which boils down to:

if( nWritten == len)
    SetPageUptodate(pg);
if(nWritten != copied){
    SetPageError(pg);
        ClearPageUptodate(pg);
}

Looks a bit odd: shouldn't you use just len or copied?

I notice too that you don't read the data in write_begin. I guess this OK so
long as pos is always page aligned which might be a valid assumption.

Does your file_ops also have
.lseek = generic_file_lseek.

Without that it looks like lseek won't work in 2.6.28.

-- Charles