[Yaffs] creating & flashing yaffs image onto Flash- basic qu…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: roy basavaraju
To: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] creating & flashing yaffs image onto Flash- basic queries
Hi,

Currently i am having setup like NFS as a root file system. i want to
create yaffs image for my user data on cygwin environment ( this is my
requirement) and want to flash on specific mtdblock. then i just want to
verify my yaffs image is working properly or not in flash.

the main goal is i want to check the yaffs image i created on cygwin works
fine or not. i executed following steps like:

cat /proc/mtd --> from this i came to know the mtd partition info and found
mtd3 partition i can use to mount my image

flash_eraseall /dev/mtd3

mount -t yaffs2 /dev/mtdblock3 /mnt

now i want to flash my yaffs.img file onto flash using command

nandwrite mtd3 yaffs.img

i am a new-bie to yaffs & MTD.. so please help me and correct me if i am
doing any blunder..

Waiting for your help!!!

thanks & Regards,
Ram