[Yaffs] yaffs2 read pages support for OneNAND/FlexOneNAND

Author: Amit Kumar Sharma
To: yaffs
CC: manningc2
Subject: [Yaffs] yaffs2 read pages support for OneNAND/FlexOneNAND
Hi Folks

Around Two months before we have released a patch for
Yaffs2_readpages support for OneNand Flash and FlexOneNAND
flash , But we have not received any comment from yaffs
mailing list, I will be greatly thankful to you guys if you
can provide us your review comment, We were expecting our
patch will be merged to Yaffs2 because by using read pages,
User of OneNAND and FlexOneNAND can get very good
performance gain.

Below is link for for patch release by our group.
http://lists.aleph1.co.uk/lurker/message/20080925.133205.cc2a4b65.en.html

I will bee thankful atleast charles can provide feed back
to us.

Thanks
Amit