著者: Wookey
To: yaffs
題目: [Yaffs] Spam on this list
I am sorry that a very spammy mail was recently sent to this list.

Round-robin mails about any cause, no matter how dear to your heart,
are not appropriate to the YAFFS list. It is for discussion relevant
to YAFFS only - we all get more than enough spam and irrelevant crap
without this list adding to it.

The user has been given a warning that any future similar
transgression will get him removed, and I'm taking this opportunity to
remind everyone else that this list is for mail about YAFFS and
nothing else.

Now back to your regular programming...

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/