著者: Charles Manning
To: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
題目: [Yaffs] yaffs_VerifyDirectory crash
I have had some reports of a crash in yaffs_VerifyDirectory. I am still trying
to reproduce it myself so that I can fix it and right now it appears to be a
problem with the verification rather than a deeper problem though I am trying
to track it down.

Right now the problem seems isolated to the way Linux interacts with yaffs as
I have not been able o reproduce it in other scenarios.

In the mean time I have added some extra tracing and moved the directory
verification to be done only if the YAFFS_TRACE_VERIFY_FULL flag is set. That
allows the test to be turned off, which should bypass the problem.

-- Charles