Re: [Yaffs] XD wiht YAFFS

Author: Brad Beveridge
To: pandi
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] XD wiht YAFFS
xD cards are just raw NAND chips. As such, you should use Yaffs if
you want a NAND specific filesystem. Of course, this means that you
can't use the card in regular card readers. I've used xD cards in
past projects as variable sized NAND chips - they work well with
YAFFS. Unless you need to use the cards in other devices, use Yaffs.
Using FAT may not even offer regular device compatibility - I have no
idea what format the xD spec requires.

Cheers,
Brad