Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 and MLC NAND with Block size 256K

Author: James Kehl
To: Amol Lad, yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 and MLC NAND with Block size 256K

The define YAFFS_CHUNKS_PER_BLOCK (from yaffs_guts.h) might be what
you're looking for. That, or dev->nChunksPerBlock if you're using
Yaffs-Direct.

If you've got no way of knowing whether it's a 128K block size or a 256K
block size, then you might be best off telling Yaffs to use a 256K block
size, and tweaking your NAND driver to send two erase commands (so 128K
NAND will behave like 256K NAND).

James