Autor: Wookey
To: yaffs, Balloon, Balloon core dev list
Betreff: [Yaffs] Mailing list breakage now fixed
We had a server upgrade involving changing mailman from v1 to v2, which
changes the way mailman works (especially the bounce-detection features).

This interected badly with our slightly exotic mail configuration and
anti-spam features, so messages sent between approx 16:55 on June 22nd (wed)
and 14:48 on June 29th (wed) appeared to come from unverifiable email
addresses and got binned as spam.

Apologies for this (I knew the upgrade would break something). I beleive
everything is now in order again so anyone who sent anything to these lists
during the above broken period should try again.

There will be some rationalisation of list domain names at some point which
might potentially break things some more.

Hassle me if there are further problems.

Wookey