[Yaffs-archive] Re: NAND emulator update to latest MTD interface? and list problems?

Charles Manning manningc2@actrix.gen.nz
Sat, 10 May 2003 14:27:25 +1200

Brad

> I noticed that nandemul.c hasn't been updated to match the latest MTD
> NAND drivers with respect to the _ecc functions.  Has anyone else done
> this or should I forward a patch gets basic emulation working without
> -DCONFIG_YAFFS_USE_OLD_MTD?

The nand emul stuff served a purpose - mainly early days testing of the mtd
interface, but was not kept up to date. If you have patches to bring it
inline - great. You can email me and I will incorporate.

> Also, the CVS server at cvs.aleph1.co.uk seems to be down these last
> few days.

Yup, hopefully it will be all nice and shiny when it comes online again.

-- Charles