[Yaffs-archive] YAFFS: checkins

Charles Manning manningc2@actrix.gen.nz
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:59:39 +1300

I have just checked in some changes to the following:

*WinCE stuff: improvements in the yaffs FSD. Mostly changes to wrong error
codes. Fixes a problem whereby DeleteDirectory could delete a file and vice
versea.

* Direect interface: Problem in open whereby attempting to open a file on an
unmounted fs would cause a null pointer dereference.

* Guts: Improvement to passive garbage collection.

I'm not hearing much squaling, so for now I assume everything is going OK for
people.

-- Charles