[Yaffs-archive] Re:[YAFFS] Latest CVS ==> Interaction with mtd

Jeffrey Lim jfsworld@fastmail.fm
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:19:11 +0800

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:50:41 +0100, "Thomas Gleixner"
<tglx@linutronix.de> said:
> The modification to yaffs was just a quick hack to verify, that it works
> with
> mtd->read(write)_ecc too. As an unexspected result I noticed, that the
> code
> was faster then. On the other hand I'm not a gcc-guru, but I'm not sure,
> if
> your code is really faster. :) Therefore you have to compare gcc assembly
> output and the behaviour on your target machine..

dont worry - it is.. :)
i'm not an assembly guru, or even gcc guru - but i have a nice feeling
about this... :)

-jf

--
  "It's an extraordinary world!" - jfsworld <at> fastmail.fm